Aromatherapy is the art and science of using natural, aromatic essential oils therapeutically to promote health and balance in mind, body and spirit
Comprehensive and practical, fun and immensely interesting you will learn:
- The principles of Aromatherapy, and how Aromatherapists practice.
- The benefits and techniques of Aromatherapy massage
- Sources and effects of essential oils
- How to provide treatments safely and effectively to clients in different circumstances
- Make and apply essential oils in other media such as creams, lotions and water products.
- Includes full Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology (unless attained previously).
This course is made up of 4 units:
- Provide Aromatherapy Unit – this unit is taught over 5 attended weekends (total of 10 days)
- Principles and Practice of Complementary Therapies – this unit is taught online
- Knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies – this unit is taught online
- Business Practice for Complementary Therapies – this unit is taught online
At the heart of the diploma are of course the essential oils. We study in depth over forty essential oils and twenty base oils. Immerse yourself in this wonderful area and build yourself a new and rewarding vocation as a qualified Aromatherapist.
As an independent training school, we understand the training requirements necessary to become a competent, practicing, professional Aromatherapist. We can be flexible in our training methods and therefore respond accordingly to individual student needs.
Our class size is a maximum of just 8 students allowing us to monitor individual progress and development.
We provide ongoing support in and out of the classroom with the attended sessions taking place at Littlehampton Natural Health Centre, Littlehampton, West Sussex and the online sessions provided through regular Webinars.
New course starting February 2018, please contact us for more info.
Course dates & venue coming soon!
The qualification attained is a full Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy (VTCT Awarding Body).
Recognised by the main professional bodies including the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
For full details see www.aromalyne.com or call Christina for a chat on 01243 586804.
Feedback from previous participants on the Aromalyne Facebook page:
What a fantastic course, highly recommend full of fun and excitement, Christina is the best teacher. Jana Perry
Many thanks indeed for your tutelage and your patience! Angela Benny